Tuesday 22 January 2008

What's in

This will act as a little mental note for myself. I certainly haven't put a great deal of seeds in at the moment but the list is building up. I've tried to experiment a little also, I thought I'd try and grow some early dwarf beans in the heated green-house. I'm not sure if they will work out but I thought it's worth a little go.

7th January:

Broad-Beans (Bunyards Exhibition) in the route trainer
Dwarf Beans (The Prince) in the route trainer
Sweet Pea's (Mixed) In the route trainer

Cauliflower in propagator
Carrots (Amsterdam Forcing) in propagator
Sweetpeas in propagator

21st January

Beetroot in toilet rolls (Working on the recycling vibe)

22nd January

French Marigolds in propagator
Upright Lobelia mixed in propagator
Busy Lizzie in propagator
Ranunculus in small pots (Sealed with a plastic bag)


Where's the Greenhouse?

The first base was finished last weekend so I'm looking forward to building base two this coming weekend, that is if we don't get anymore of the rain we've been having. So fingers crossed I might have at least one greenhouse up and running in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: