Saturday 5 January 2008

Blank Canvas!


Here you can see the garden in which we will be attempting to grow a multitude of vegetables. The two Greenhouses will be sighted at the bottom left of the picture, the new greenhouse will sit where the small shed now lives and the secondhand greenhouse will be sited to the right of the new one. Hopefully we'll be able to create a small patio around these . The Poly tunnel will be left of the existing raised beds (approx where the bonfire has been. I would like create brick outdoor beds but time is against us so I think we'll just use the wooden ones again (I think I'll square them up to make them more pleasing to the eye.
The chickens will be banished to the bottom quarter of the garden, you can spot them at the moment playing on the raised beds.
Where you can see some blue on the left hand side that is where I have dug out 3 compost bins. I've dug them all out of the banking and it seems to be working well.


No comments: