Saturday 5 January 2008

It's great to recycle - especially when it doesn't cost you anything.


After placing an add on the Gumtree website I managed to source out a free greenhouse. When you think about it you always see greenhouses looking sorry for themselves at the bottom of gardens weeds growing out of every corner. What makes it extra special thought is the fact that in this day and age you don't really get anything for nothing so it's nice when somebody says I won't use it so please take it and use it as it was intended. As you can see from the photo it's not in bad shape, it really just needs a good clean. The frame is nice and straight which is the main thing.


After finally getting it home I did have a few casualties so I'll need to replace a few panes of glass but all in all a successfull day. I'll just have to see if I can understand the plans I wrote to put it back together..........
Nice Bamboo next to the greenhouse.


Next up - digging the area and setting the footings for the greenhouses.

No comments: